Top 10 Reasons
I'm the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me at the office (770-719-2222) or on my cell phone (404-822-0036) or send me an e-mail: email@example.com